Deposit & Cancellation Policy
- It is important that you read and understand this policy because making a reservation with “Florida Bass Connection” Outfitters implies that you understand our policy. This policy will also be discussed over the phone when scheduling your trip.
- When you make a reservation with “Florida Bass Connection” Outfitters, you will be required to make a $100 deposit per boat, per day.
- If you have to cancel your trip more than seven days prior to your date, your deposit will be returned, or your credit card will not be charged for the deposit. If previously charged it will be credited back to you with a $25.00 service fee.
- Your deposit will not be returned if you cancel your trip within seven days of the date.
- If you cancel your trip within 72 hours prior to the fishing date, or if you do not show up the day (s) of the trip, you will be charged for the complete amount of the trip.
- Cancellations due to weather conditions will be at the discretion of “A Fishing Connection” Outfitters. Should a charter in progress be canceled due to unsafe weather conditions, the time will be cut short and the charter price prorated accordingly.
- Deposits made by credit card or check cannot be disputed since your making a reservation indicates your knowledge and acceptance of our cancellation policy.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.