Captain Phil Hartman
Captain Phil Hartman is a full time USCG licensed Captain and professional guide with 37 years experience devoted to fishing Florida waters. Captain Phil offers the best opportunity for the bass you have always dreamed of catching, in many of Central Florida’s finest bass fishing areas. Whether you are planning a vacation to one of Florida’s major attractions, a business trip to our area, or just fun fishing the waters of the Fishing Capital of the World. Captain Phil can make your Florida vacation memorable and most enjoyable by catching catching bass with Florida Bass Connection.
No matter when or where you want to go fishing. Florida Bass Connection is ready to take you Trophy Bass fishing in central Florida with Florida Bass Connection. As Florida’s Premier Outfitter service we can set up your entire fishing vacation, from the actual fishing to lodging. Large groups, families or just fishing buddies no group is too big or too small. We will make your Florida trophy bass fishing trip the most memorable fishing trip you’ve ever had. That’s why we’re the Premier Outfitter service you’ll tell all your friends about.
The Florida Bass Connection guarantees you that no other Outfitter service will work as hard for you as we do, or work to give you the very best service, and latest equipment to make your next fishing adventure a memorable one. No other Outfitter service in Central Florida has as many satisfied clients. When making a reservation with us, you will not have to wonder what kind of guide you will get or if his boat works for you. The Florida Bass Connection takes the guess work out of it, and offer you this pledge because we are that confident that you will be satisfied with our service.
1/2 Day (4 Hours)
Full Day (6 Hours)
What is included in your trip?
- Ice and Water
- Sun Block, Bug Repellant
- Quality Tackle, lures and / or bait
Book A Charter
Book A Charter
Area Map & Guide
Lake Toho Ramp
Lake Butler Ramp
Parrish Park Ramp
Haulover Canal Ramp
Burch Road Ramp
Kennedy Point Park
Port St. John
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
- It is important that you read and understand this policy because making a reservation with “Florida Bass Connection” Outfitters implies that you understand our policy. This policy will also be discussed over the phone when scheduling your trip.
- When you make a reservation with “Florida Bass Connection” Outfitters, you will be required to make a $100 deposit per boat, per day.
- If you have to cancel your trip more than seven days prior to your date, your deposit will be returned, or your credit card will not be charged for the deposit. If previously charged it will be credited back to you with a $25.00 service fee.
- Your deposit will not be returned if you cancel your trip within seven days of the date.
- If you cancel your trip within 72 hours prior to the fishing date, or if you do not show up the day (s) of the trip, you will be charged for the complete amount of the trip.
- Cancellations due to weather conditions will be at the discretion of “A Fishing Connection” Outfitters. Should a charter in progress be canceled due to unsafe weather conditions, the time will be cut short and the charter price prorated accordingly.
- Deposits made by credit card or check cannot be disputed since your making a reservation indicates your knowledge and acceptance of our cancellation policy.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
Call us at 1-800-583-CAST(2278)